HTF Transport has been around for more than 23 years in the haulage industry and has become an established business, HTF Commercial Repairs was created to provide a high quality service to the haulage industry.
David Bromley, who already operates a well-established haulage company means that HTF completely appreciate the constraints placed on transport operators and understand the need to keep vehicles on the road, where they should be!
HTF are established members of the European TOPTRUCK programme, which provides a CV roadside assistance and recovery programme offering rapid response across the UK and Europe
24hrs a day , 365 days a year.
Situated in Chadderton near Oldham, only a few minutes away from J21 of the M60, HTF are ideally located in the heart of the northern motorway corridor with easy access to all the major routes in the North West.
From a 5 bay, fully equipped workshop with large parking and yard area HTF offer everything the transport operator could wish to include;
• Latest diagnostic equipment and up to date software
• Scheduled inspection and maintenance programme using latest software
• Truck & trailer collection and delivery
• Deadicated brake testing bay
• Preventative maintenance programmes
• Repair & Maintenance contracts
• Servicing and repairs on customers premises
• Out of hours repair and maintenance to suit customers requirements
• 24hr roadside assistance and recovery
• Full MOT inspection preparation and presentation
• With vast experience in managing customer maintenance requirements, HTF can offer vehicle maintenance packages and services to help you save money and increase your operator compliance risk score VOSA OCRS risk, visit www.vosa.gov.uk for more information on VOSA OCRS.
• Welding and Fabrication
• Steam Cleaning
• MOT Preparation
Focused on helping to reduce operator costs, HTF work closely with our customers to identify the correct maintenance solution to add value whilst also providing a top class, Top Truck service.
HTF, as are all Top Truck garages committed to ongoing technical training for all our staff and have also recently completed the IRTEC inspection technician accreditation. Our younger staff are working towards NVQ 3 qualifications on an industry recognised well structured apprenticeship programme.
+44 (0)7802 175 270
+44 (0)7792 365 397
HTF Commercial Repairs LTD,
Fields New Road,